Non-linear junction detector
Has been tested in Croatian Mine Action Centre – Centre for Testing, Development and Training (HCR-CTRO)
Detection of mines and explosive device with electronic fuses (activation system) concealed on the ground surface, slightly in the ground (snow), under the road pavement and within various facilities.
• communicational transmitters & receivers as well as alarm and remote control system facilities;
• electronic and electromechanical timers;
• acoustic, magnetic, optoelectronic sensors and midget TV cameras;
• built-in metal-ware as well as hidden machinery and appliances;
• domestic electronic units and alpine skiing in snow traps.
• roads, terrain and objects inspection for mines, improvised explosive devices (IED) and other explosive appliances with electronic components
• searching for hidden caches with weapons, ammunition, explosive devices and communication facilities
• questioned items investigation, searching for subversive and terrorist devices and arrangements
√ extended detection range
√ electronic facilities localization in any operational mode: active, ‘stand-by’ or even switched off installed behind walls, fences, etc.
√ equipment design allows its usage in tactical airborne missions
√ efficient use in search/reconnaissance missions
√ high searching rate
√ safe to handle, user-friendly design
√ extended continuous operational time without battery replacement
√ long-term operation facility in field conditions
The test results of NR900EK “Eagle” by DSTO Australia:
The test results by HCR-CTRO: