WJ - RCED jammer
Provision of safety for the explosive ordnance disposal personnel and engineers during search and disposal of radio-controlled explosive devices (RCED).
An RCED jammer ensures secure suppression (actuation prevention) of broadband frequency RCED receivers.
The product design provides for extra EMI protection for the operator.
A lower range RCED jammer;
An upper range RCED jammer;
The jammers are installed on an ergonomic knapsack system.
High-capacity accumulator batteries, main and reserve, for each jammer.
- Operating frequency bandwidth:
- lower range jammer – 20…500 MHz;
- upper range jammer – 500…2700 MHz.
- Integrated power output (at a 50 Ohm load) – min. 88 W.
- Jamming type – broadband, barrage.
- Continuous operating time:
- with one accumulator battery – min. 4 hours
- with a set of accumulator batteries (main and reserve) – min. 8 hours
- The quick-detachable accumulator design ensures fast replacement in the field.
- Operating temperature range - - 30…+55 оС.
- Protection rating – complies with the Russian Military standards.
- lower range jammer – max. 17 kg;
- upper range jammer – max. 17 kg.